000-ε What the holy fxxking sxxt?!

"I, didn't get it, but I was in awe"

我看不懂,但我大受震撼。

I couldn't find any other possible words to tell what the fxxk was going on in that situation, either to explain why I was fxxking speaking English.

我对于这离谱到家的破事儿根本无言以对,老子现在爆英文的原因也无可得知。

Damn, let me show you then:

淦,你看看这都什么事儿嘛:

「咕咕咕咕咕!」

(*鸽子叫*)

That was the only sxxt that could be recorded once I spoke but holy bloody crucifying hell that it did convey meanings! 

Well, I guess you probably have, sort of, gotten we were and who we were through the previous chapters. Yes, I, Frandica, an r-18 fiction writer and En-Zh translator on ESJzone, was fxxking enclosed in the sane-fxxked cyberspace and the only clue was the penguin group I lastly was chatting with. Oh, perhaps:

「咕咕咕咕咕咕咕咕——」

Uh go fxxk yourself! I am that damn fat dove standing on a deer. The mere fortunate stuff was, at least, I got a dick hanging on between my legs. Oh quit it! I was a fxxking virgin in real life! What is it for to gift me a dick as a bird that I didn't even know how to even masturbate with even feather wings even couldn't touch the my tighs and...

「咕咕咕咕咕咕!」

What were the fxxking wings for for I am a fat dove who couldn't fly!

Fxxk you my fxxking life! You are the true fxxker that make me sexless because you fxxked me every moment once I was breathing! Fxxk you Jesus you bastard (yeh, literally I am fxxking legitimate to define you so) gave me a useless dick with no vagina I could even fxxking put it in!

Uh, wait, quit the jibber-jabber for a few seconds, what did I hear? Some weird indescribable sounds with nonsense but...and a girl moaning with sexual satisfaction which I could tell by my experience as I got adequate resources that promote me to be an excellent r-18 writer. 

Uh fxxk you too ESJzone! Why did I always get the fxxking least clicks and likes and goddamn fxxking subscribes huh? Neither my original nor my translation was damn dull? Why? Why couldn't they get the beauty of sex but...

「咕咕咕...咕咕..」

Yep, I was crying, yet no one would come to comfort me. I was just an abandoned one, aye.

I didn't get it, but I was in awe, that I prayed for another pair of eyes with no sight once I put into that fxxking room.

I saw a girl, who was Jesus-Christ-Damn-You-Screwed-Shitty-Fxxking fxxking a saca-saca-bam-bam-bas-pis-pis and she was nearly reaching orgasm...

I didn't get it, but I was in awe...

Oh, by the way, here're my links, please come fxxking take a look, please! I really need more encouragement for updating QAQ.:

西方岛Berde·冰雪边陲的女儿   

我受够了啦!——异世界凌辱剧本的「逆来顺受」(反套路喜剧)

Even I just became a dove and got enclosed in this what-the-hell-shitting cyberspace and being witnessing the creeping cross-species sex with no way to get the fxxk out, I can still access to the keyboard and try to type by my wings. 

「咕咕咕咕咕!」

Come on, we got no right to stop updating! 

רגע...מה קרה עכשיו שאני אפילו לא יכול לדבר אנגלית...

זין! לזיין את החיים! 

你的回應